What exactly is Coworking?
Coworking (or co-working) is working in an office with other people that are not members of one’s own business or team. Indeed, a large proportion of those that use coworking space are the only member of their organisation! Facilities such as meeting rooms, office equipment & furniture, and even internet access are shared to enable efficiencies of cost for their users.
Why you should consider coworking:
- Better work-life balance
- Fewer distractions
- Increased well-being and social interaction
- Cost efficiency
- Increased productivity
- Promotes business growth
- Gives more professional image
- Be inspired by others and inspire them in return
- Yields opportunity for collaboration
- Allows you to expand your network
What makes Delocate coworking space special?
- We work with our coworkers to create a community where business development and growth are nurtured, ideas are shared and folks help one another out to drive their businesses forward.
- As a business support company, we provide more than just office space. It’s our passion to assist business owners in their quest for success through concentrating on their core skills (their ‘Income Generating Tasks’) by offering to help with administrative or repetitive tasks and we’re right here in the next office with you to make that a reality. You just need to knock on the glass!
- We actively encourage networking through regular events both formal and informal. We will be launching ‘Business Clinics’ in Autumn 2020 in which we will work with our coworking colleagues to discuss each other’s businesses and help one another achieve our collective goals. We also arrange socials to ensure it’s not all work and no play!
- We are lucky enough to have established an incredible network of people around us in business and we would love to share their collective knowledge and expertise with you.
- Flexible rental of desk space (see Prices below for more information)
- Internet access – 100Mb up and down
- Breakout areas perfect for impromptu meetings or having a break
- Laptop riser, keyboard and mouse to allow you to work comfortably whilst travelling light
- Free printing¹
- Document shredder
- Meeting rooms available
- Tea, coffee, milk, sugar
- Regular events
Full-time dedicated desks only:
- Lockable drawer pedestal
- Weekend access
- Virtual Trading Address
- Exemption from ‘clear-desk’ policy
Impromptu ‘hot desk’
Rent a desk whenever you need it – just call and book.
£10+VAT pcm subscription plus:
||Price (+ VAT)
|Half a day (08:00-13:00 / 13:00-18:00)
|Full day (08:00-18:00)
Regular ‘hot desk’
Rent a desk the same day(s) every week.
|Days per week
||Price pcm (+ VAT)
|1 day per week
|2 days per week
|3 days per week
|4 days per week
|5 days per week
|Full time (24/7) (Dedicated (not ‘hot’) desk)
If you’d like to have a chat to learn more, talk with us about your requirements or organise a time to come and check out our spaces, please message us or call us on 01603-555-208
¹ Fair use policy